Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How tablets are changing the way we do things....

For my project I would like to research how tablets are changing the way we do things. This past weekend I bought my first tablet and I was immediately amazed by how much more I can get done on the go. Not only do I feel like I am more connected to my friends and family , but to the world in general. I am usually very busy between full time school and work, before I had the tablet, I would have to be home and on the computer to skype. Now, my friends and family can skype with me anywhere ! I also feel more connected to the world since I have news, weather, books, movies and etc all in one device.
I also feel that the more people and business make the switch, the more our society will change . The first time I encountered a tablet was when I was in the restaurant and the waitress was taking an order with her Ipad. What ever we ordered was automatically sent to the kitchen which expedited the process of our order. I was amazed ! I would love to research how the tablets are changing the way we do things in our society since I am also learning the benefits of having one.

No comments:

Post a Comment