Saturday, September 29, 2012

How did Instagram make it ?

For my research project I would like to get more information and find out "How did Instagram make it ?". Instagram passes 50 million users and adds 5 million users a week, it is a huge part of our society, I myself is pretty much hooked on it. It is easy to navigate , it is not cluttered with different advertising's, you can follow who ever you want and it gives people who do not know how to use photo shop an option to edit the pictures in a simple way. What more can you ask for ?
My first step in the research project would be to narrow down the actual owners/company that operates instagram. I would love to know who started it , I would also like to find out how long it took for the instagram to gain it's popularity and how they did it. There is not that much information available on the Internet, but I believe it could be a good challenge , plus it is something that I am interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment